California Rare Fruit Growers, San Diego Chapter
Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

Sven

Seed
Reply with quote  #1 

Hi All,

I’m going to be ordering some budwood from UC Riverside In June and I thought I would post here to see if anyone was interested in splitting the order. The buds are $0.75 each plus shipping and you must order 12 of any one variety. That’s more than I need of some of them.

Here is a very preliminary list of varieties I’m looking into ordering, I’ll add more especially if I find someone to split the order with:

VI697 Microcitrus Australasica / Australian Finger Lime

VI127 Cocktail Grapefruit Hybrid

VI033 Frost Owari Satsuma Mandarin

VI156 Encore Mandarin

VI422 Gold Nugget Mandarin

VI001 Kinnow Mandarin

VI589 Bouquet de Fleurs Sour Orange

VI066 Wilking Mandarin

VI454 Mato Buntan Pummelo

VI475 Variegated Calamondin

There is a list of what they have available here:

http://ccpp.ucr.edu/variety/index.html

If there is just one variety you want and you’d like to add it to my order so you don’t have to buy the 36 bud minimum order that would be fine with me. Or if you want to split some of the ones I have listed that would be fine too.

I live in Jamul (Southeast of El Cajon), so the buds would be delivered here and you’d have to come pick them up here. The order deadline is June 12th and the buds will ship around the 24th. I’ve ordered from them in the past and the buds arrived in great shape and took well.

You can e-mail me as

junkscouts@hotmail.com or call me at 760-468-2296 if you are interested.

Best regards,

Sven

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: